Category Archives for "Fitness & Nutrition"
Sign up to skyrocket your income. Get a whopping boost to the 6 and 7 figures - with or without a college degree.
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterFollowWant to know how to decrease body fat percentage and take your shirt off without feeling ashamed of your belly fat? Getting shredded is as easy as stealing candies from a baby, don’t you agree? Well, at least that’s how it is for just 1% of people. The other 99% struggles with […]Continue Reading
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterFollowStop wondering what a healthy body fat percentage is. The answer is lower body fat. Being lean and shredded (anywhere between 6-12%) is the ideal body fat percentage for optimal health, attractiveness, hormonal balance, survival and emotional stability. I wasn’t always like that, but looking like that is simply what […]Continue Reading
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterFollowThe perfect male physique. What every man wants deep inside. No reason to argue about it. If you were given a choice between a fat, weak and sloppy physique compared to a real masculine, jacked and strong body – you would pick the 2nd. I don’t know a man who […]Continue Reading
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterFollow How Losing Fat Can Shockingly Change Your Appearance Note: The point of the article is to show that you don’t need to have royal genes to start looking great. Many people believe that they are genetically limited to looking fat or ugly. But that’s not true… Do you know what’s […]Continue Reading
Share on Facebook Share on TwitterFollow 8 Incredibly Useful Apps To Supercharge Your Body & Mind Nowadays, you can find apps that can do literally everything. From apps that track down your bowel movements to apps that can increase your productivity and enrich your life. But how could you possibly know which apps are useful and […]Continue Reading
Send this to a friend