My name is Damian Pros. I am a business owner, entrepreneur, author of 2 books and I am just 21 years old.
The first part of the website’s name came from my so called “irrational” decision to drop out of college and discard a chemical engineering degree for becoming a professional dancer.
Ever since I quit college, I started living life on my terms, created several profitable business ventures and a lifestyle of incomparable freedom.
Quitting college is the single best decision I have ever taken in my life.
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Subj: Kicking ass in business before taking a swim in the infinity pool 3 floors below
This actually derives from my own name:
Damian, also spelled Damien, Daymian, Damon, Daemon, Daymein, Дамиан (Damian), Damiano, etc., is a given name that comes Damianus from, which is the latinisation of the Greek name Δαμιανός (Damianos), derived from the Greek word δαμάζω (damazo), “to conquer, master, overcome, tame”.
Regardless, a conqueror can be anyone, no matter their name, race or country of origin. I am Greek so I may be a descendant of legendary conquerors like Alexander The Great (which would be cool but unconfirmed).
Either way, you are not born a conqueror. You are made.
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Subj: Trying to avoid paparazzi…to no avail.
View: Dubai Fountain
Why Dare and Conquer?
Because there is no reason to fit in, when you can make the choice to stand out.
I know first hand how it feels to live life wearing someone else’s clothes and gratifying someone else’s desires.
If you think that you are not special, that your life can’t be turned around and that you have no chances to live the life of your dreams, then you are wrong.
Top Of The World
If having travelled so much taught me something, it's that regardless how old you are, you can blaze your own path.
Just see how my life used to be...
before I "dared to conquer"
I wasn't born rich. In fact, I have been living poorly for years.
- Once I had to pick up a mattress from the rubbish, because I couldn’t afford buying a bed.
- I had been living in a cockroach infested dorm room for a while.
- I had worked as a waiter for 2.5 euros per hour.
- I was living off the $200 my parents gave me each month.
- My 80 year old grandpa worked as a farmer to help me pay the rent.
- I lived in crappy apartments, with mold on the walls and toilets that chlorine couldn’t clean.
- My girlfriend used to pay for my drinks/food/tickets when we would go out.
- I was a skinny wimp. Height 1.86 cm but only weighing 68 kg. Thinner than a sugar cane.
- I couldn’t afford a $300 weekend trip.
- I didn’t have money to buy myself a cocktail on a Saturday night.
Everything Has Changed
Winners always find a way to win, regardless of the circumstances.
- I live in a comfortable, luxurious central loft with no mold on the walls and a real king-sized bed to sleep on.
- I no longer work for 2.5E an hour.
- Actually, I run my own business and have employees working for me.
- Well, 2 businesses so far.
- I am financially free, live on my own and work from home.
- I am gonna rent a private jet and get by 80 year old grandpa to Monaco for a month. I owe him.
- I am no longer a skinny wimp. Now I have a strong, sexy and ripped physique. I guess that’s the result of doing pull-ups with 55 pounds of extra weight on you.
- I can travel anywhere I want, whenever I want.
- Buying a MacBook Pro feels as an insignificant purchase as buying a cocktail.
- The same applies to a Gold Rolex watch.
About Damian Pros
I got high-grades in the Pan-Hellenic exams and received free access to study Chemical Engineering. Then, against everyone's expectations, I dropped out of college to start my businesses.
Now, I travel around the world and work from my hotel. I travel regularly, but not so much as I wanted, because I am focused on growing my businesses. Constant traveling can really set you off your schedule. You need to be focused to succeed.
Follow my Instagram for travel updates.
Interviewed & Featured On
The Huffington Post
Sort of. I am a dancer. At the moment, this is my hobby, as I am focused on growing my businesses.
In a few years, I will do it professionally.You will see me dancing next to Beyonce, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber.
2nd In Global Dance Contest
When I decided to become a professional dancer, people told me that it’s impossible and unrealistic.
I entered the contest nonetheless, even if I had been dancing for just 7 months and came 2nd worldwide while my video hit 38000+ views and 400+ likes (not bad for the 1st video ever uploaded on YouTube).
I made it private after the contest was over, as I had no intention to grow my YT channel at that point.
1st Place National Kickboxing Championship
Everybody told me that I would get my ass kicked because of my inexperience (less than half a year of actual kick-boxing training).
I knew I could do it and proved them wrong. This was the 1st time I realized the immense power of mindset and self-belief.
7-Figure Business Consultant
My fast progress and extraordinary achievements as a young entrepreneur have won the respect of several big and growing enterprises.
As a result I've been consulting multi-million dollar enterprises on how to grow their businesses online, acquire more customers and boost their sales and profitability.
Read 1/hr a day
That's the least...More often than not, I invest more time in courses, reading blogs and autobiographies, aside from that one standard reading hour.
As the billionaire Warren Buffet says: “The more you learn, the more you earn”.
Financially independent since 19
I make more than 99% of my peers and even people who are 10-20 years older than me or college graduates, lawyers and medical doctors.